Project 7 pants run by ukrainian artist and curator Sasha Shagi represents an installation, alive or online product about 7 colored pants for 7 days with 7 speeches on the chosen topic. Feet walking steps, steps define the movement, the movement borders with the speed of life, but life can satisfy a standstill or cross-races with colors. 7 pants – the text and visual stoppage-cloth-changes: when all the time rapidly running, sometimes you want to stand still or sit down and say a word or seven.

Friday 9 October 2009

The fifth ones. Parallel worlds and parallel actions

Photobucket
by pascal dumont, Eberswalder strasse and Shoenhauser aller

Dear Henry Miller,

Today at night I stood on my head in the Central Park NYC. It was very cold, and cold land without a single blade freezed my crown well. Standing near some trees, my legs clinched to the branches, hands trembled because of the cold there. I stood there all the night, stood there all day, and then got offended with excess of attention - and no longer stood on my head.

That was not only thing in my dream, I dreamt about police with a maniac in Miami, waking up at six, the sun has not been up yet and street seemed very gray. Went to the district sands to meditate, on the way met two dogs and one woman. I greeted her suddenly, and she was old and glad, answered me and detained for ten minutes and told me about her life. Her last words were: "I was left alone and no one grants attention! Yet she had difficulty with speech, for she experienced several psychological stress and operations. Frankly grandmother!

In the end for four minutes, as the ostrich head in the sand stood on my head and thought that everything around is upside down.

All the best,
Sasha Shagi


translated by Iryna Solovey (ukr version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers